Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fibromyalgia Pain: Gender & racial bias in the treatment

Research letter

All patients are proper pain management not equal when it comes to, according to a study published in the journal of pain.

Researchers considered pain medication prescribed primary care level before invoking a speciality pain clinic. ? you discovered women and black people were less access to drugs:

Black patients: 1.8 MedicationsWhite patients prescribed: 2.6 medications prescribed
Men: 30% given strong OpioidWomen: 21% given strong opioid

Researchers say that inadequate treatment for sleep disorders, depression and significant disabilities may result.

Conditions such as Fibromyalgia is .the information but probably we examine this study non-specific pain relevant because 90% of those diagnosed with fibromyalgia women sind.Wir know that many doctors are particularly reluctant to us pain relievers prescribe, because of doubts about the "reality" of our condition and because of the perception that conventional painkillers help us not.(This is partly likely - narcotics/opiates are ineffective for some, but very effective for others.)

The best got younger men Schmerzmanagement.Ich have to questions if that's because in general less likely to complain, pain, so that doctors that you take more seriously.

Researchers are better training of health care providers, when it comes to proper treatment of pain.

Learn more or take the conversation!

Newsletter | FORUM | BIO | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Photo of ? Stockbyte/Getty Images


View the original article here

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HPV, Diabetics , Hepatitis, Stomach bug , Chronic pains Fibro pains. etc. by herbal natural medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Hsv for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his natural herbs. Believe it or not. I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +233502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi we welcome all of your comments good or bad if you have something constructive to say or want to tell your story.